- We made it to Iowa!
- I can buy my liquor at the grocery store now!
- Costco has a parking garage attached so my car doesn’t get icy while I shop. (Who knew???)
- Dunkin Donuts iced (yeah, I know what you’re thinking) coffee.
- Milk left in the car overnight doesn’t go bad.
- Everything I could possibly need is in a 10 minute radius to me.
- Our Texas home is officially in escrow!
- It’s effing cold. Thanks Midwest, for welcoming us with record breaking lows.
- We’ve already had to get to know our new pediatrician.
- The Target is like, in a mall. I had to park really really far, in the (above mentioned) effing cold.
- Getting in and out of the car with kids and jackets is miserable. Dude, get into your car seat with urgency. I don’t care if you dropped Marshall (new paw patrol toy used to bribe my child into peeing into a basket at the (above mentioned) pediatrician’s office), I can’t feel my hands.
- We’re here 24 hours and already wind chapped and flaky.
- Movers arrive Sunday and will move all of our crap with a high of a whopping -3 degrees.
- We are all sleep deprived and irritable. We are in desperate need of our own bed and our routine back. Hotel parties aren’t my thing.
Random photos from my phone over the last three days:
Trackback URL: http://jessicacorliss.com/wp-trackback.php?p=2564